Back to All Events
This Andrew Carnegie funded library building was built in 1913. It houses many historic documents such as newspapers, town reports, school yearbooks and special editions that may aid anyone’s genealogical research.
Currently, the library’s hours on Saturdays are from 10:00 am until 4:00 p.m.
The library is a comfortable and quiet space to relax and use toilet facilities. The staff is aware of the Gathering and will be accommodating. Maps, books, photos, and heritage information will be on display in the lower level conference room.